Thursday 3 September 2020

LTP at the beach!

I had know idea that we were going to the beach for ltp,
but anyway I lined up on the deck waiting for us to move onto the next step witch was going to the beach.
something hit me it was the same thing that I did yesterday; It was braiding hair but the teachers hair! What an excellent idea, I said to myself. As we headed down for the beach I was wondering which teachers hair I would braid and I chose Koka Terri and Koka Lea.
We finally made it to the beach and I found a nice corner in the sun to braid at while cornelia asked the teachers if we could braid their hair and these were the teachers Koka Terri, Loka Lea and Koka Rozie.
Soon enough I got Koka Terri to come but Rio was too fast and asked Koka Terri if she could braid her hair. I was a bit stink about that but I had Koka Lea, Esther wanted to help me so I let her. We had finished just in time to clean up and head back up to school. I learned how to braid hair fast and tidy!
                                                                       GOOD BYE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about