Thursday 18 November 2021

Ilminster Green Team


The Ilminster Green Team performance took place in the Ilminster school hall. Class after class lined up and sat quietly on the carpeted steps. The hall was set out like a real play, with painted walls and detailed areas in the hall. Shaun Diver, a student at the intermediate, stood up from his seat, and walked solemnly into the middle of the hall, and welcomed the audience with a well put speech about the performance.  "Welcome to the Green Team performance," He said. "I hope you enjoy the play!" 

I know I enjoyed the play, It was amazing!  We watched the play with great interest, Leaning out of our seats as it continued. Everything was just perfect, the props were awesome, the characters had no problem saying their lines, it was just stunning! Everyone bowed at the end, and answered questions. They all said their names, and went backstage. 

I bet you wish you were there if you weren't already! Because I know I would, I would never miss anything as well put as that cool, amazing, surprising, stunning, adventurous, completely astonishing play! I know now that when I go to Ilminster, (Next Year!) 2022, I want to be in the green team! Apparently, you have to audition, and have to be year eight! Nooooooooo! But anyway, I hope you have the same emotions as me, and love plays
We hopped onto a bus and drove to school, oh man! It was seriously the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about