Tuesday 24 August 2021

Lock Down In NZ

 It's Lock Down, and were at home in our safe bubble. Not the bubble you blow and pop, but a family bubble. Bubbles help NZ keep safe during COVID 19, and other Viruses. But I have GOOD news for you!

Since it's Lock Down, Jacinda Adern has put all the schools in NZ, into online learning, meaning that we still go to school, but online. You can't go see your friends, only phone them.

It's really boring for me to stay home all day, with me longing to see my friends again. But lucky enough another superhero apart from Jacinda, has saved the day. 

School. 

School has been kindly lending chromebooks to us, so that we can work online and talk to our friends. It has been great now that we have chromebooks, otherwise this awesome blog wouldn't have been written or read or even PUBLISHED! 

Hmmm. That is great! Now, time for the bad news.

Tomorrow is my birthday, and I'm afraid that I have to spend it in ongoing Lock Down. Hey, I don't feel that down about it! OK maybe I feel a little bit down about it. But, I get to get my ears pierced, I can't wait!

I'm even making my own chapter book and my mum is happy to be my editor, not that I need one! I totally need one!  Hope that you are having fun in your bubble just as I am!

Bye, Josie 



2 comments:

  1. Hi, Ivy here. Josie, I like how you did your blog on topic to what's happening right now. It really stinks how lockdown had to be on your birthday so Happy Birthday Josie! It is really boring during lockdown, especially not being able to see your friends so I totally feel the same as you. What is your book about? Anyways, your blog is great, see you after lockdown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, It is! I miss you Ivy!

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about